The year 2020 was an atypical year and in 2021, unfortunately, we continue to go hand in hand with the pandemic, marked by new periods of confinement, where the strengthening of the immune system has a prominent role.
The pandemic has aggravated the excess weight or obesity that was all over the world. This increase is due to a more caloric intake, as a way to balance emotions, stress, anxiety and sadness.
The medical community has been transmitting that there are strong indications that obesity and overweight are factors that may be related to the worsening of pathological conditions in Covid patients. In this way and, more than ever, it is essential that good nutrition is being fulfilled, with or without the help of a health professional.
>> Click here: TODAY'S OFFERS <<
A balanced and conscious diet, together with regular physical exercise and adequate sleep are the basic tools for a healthier life, with an immune system that performs its respective functions with excellence.
So, it is important to follow some basic tips on a daily basis:
- Avoid sugars and refined flours;
- Reduce the amounts of carbohydrates and increase the consumption of protein and vegetables;
- Practice regular physical exercise;
- Good fluid intake;
- Try to maintain the meal routines (5 to 6 meals / day);
- Sleep at least 7/8 hours a day;
- Adequate intake of probiotics, omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and micronutrients (Vitamins A, C, D and E, Zinc and Iron).
In addition to these tips, you can associate some supplements in order to complement the whole process:
- Speed up fat burning:Thermo Man, Thermo Lady, CLA, Carnitine.
- Decrease abdominal bloating and liver metabolism: Drainer, Detox Fit, Detox Super Fit.
- Block absorption of fats and sugars: Block.
- Strengthen the Immune System: Immunity Pack, Vitamin C, Glutamine,Vitamin D3 and Omega 369.
- Maintenance of muscle mass and satiety: Iso Whey and Spirulina.
Any additional questions or clarifications, schedule your free online consultation now, at the exclusive Rocksprint Counseling service.
By Adriana Martins, Nutritionist
>> Was this article useful for you? Subscribe to the newsletter. It's free. CLICK HERE <<