When there are more intense workouts, the replacement of Glutamine exclusively through feeding may not be sufficient. Glutamine Kyowa by Rocksprint is the ideal supplement to fill the Glutamine decrease.
Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in the body. It is produced in the muscles and distributed by the remaining organs through the bloodstream and can also be produced from other amino acids. We can find this amino acid in various foods, such as milk and dairy products, meat, eggs, soybeans, beans, almonds and peanuts.
Strength training or high rate of physical exercise can lead to a decrease in Glutamine which consequently lowers the immune system. But sometimes it’s not enough to replenish it through diet, so supplementation is important.
Rocksprint Glutamine Kyowais a neutral-flavored powdered supplement that contains 100% of L-Glutamine, the ideal help for maintaining and increasing lean mass, as well as for muscle recovery, protecting against injury.
>> Click here: TODAY'S OFFERS <<
Main benefits of GLUTAMINE KYOWA:
- Promote and maintain muscle mass: Glutamine is an amino acid responsible for promoting and maintaining muscle growth, as it transports nitrogen to the muscle cells, replenishing the muscular glycogen, thus improving the athlete’s performance;
- Improve immune system: when workout is intense or there are endurance events, Glutamine levels decrease, weakening the immune system, so Glutamine helps prevent infections and strengthen the immune system.
In addition to these key benefits, Glutamine Kyowa, stimulates the release of testosterone; maintains blood pH; helps in the renewal of the intestinal cells, waterproofing the integrity of the same and is fundamental in the maintenance of other amino acids (Alanine).
This supplement can be consumed at any time of the day as there are no consistent studies to prioritize schedule. To help you decide the best time to take, here are some tips and you can choose according to your main goal:
- Fasting: replenishment of energy, avoiding catabolism;
- Before training: increase resistance and avoid muscular fatigue;
- After training: replacement of available levels of Glutamine in the blood avoiding protein catabolism;
- Before bed time: improves production of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) important for regenerating muscle.
Glutamine Kyowa is especially suitable for high intensity workouts. The ideal is to follow the guidelines on quantity and time according to your goal and guidance of a professional, always respecting the limits of individual tolerance.
By Adriana Martins, Nutritionist