When we talk about weight loss, the secret is just the calorie deficit, yet the weight loss must be gradual, healthy and sustainable over time.
Important factors to take into account to lose weight:
- Properly nourish the body (correct food selection);
- Control appetite (through relaxation techniques and meal options);
- Maintenance of muscle mass and health (eating a balanced diet with the counseling of a nutritionist).
>> Click here: TODAY'S OFFERS <<
To increase lean mass (muscle), the premises are:
- calculated and controlled diet plan, without major caloric restriction
- specific training
- adequate rest and support from qualified professionals.
Achieving both goals at the same time (losing weight and gaining muscle) can be a difficult task. Still, if you adapt your training and nutrition to your body composition, it will be easier to achieve that goal:
- if the percentage of fat is high: the first step will be a diet more restricted in some nutrients and energy, although with balance, to at least allow the maintenance of muscle mass.
- after this weight loss, the goal will be to adapt training and nutrition to toning and increasing lean mass.
In order to enhance the goal of weight loss and maintenance of muscle mass, supplements containing active ingredients that accelerate metabolism and stimulate the body to burn more fat in a shorter period of time, thus producing more energy.
At Rocksprint you can find the perfect pack:
Instant Pre Workout + Iso Whey + Vitamin Daily Complex
Instant Pre Workout: speeds up the metabolism and stimulates the body to burn more fat in a shorter period of time, thus producing more energy for more intensity in training;
Iso Whey: higher protein concentration for fat-free muscle development and maintenance;
Vitamin Daily Complex: supplying existing deficiencies arising from the diet and balancing the energy-producing metabolism, thus reducing tiredness and fatigue.
In short, if you need to lose weight and especially lose fat, the keyword is food, yet all the changes in daily habits complement this change.
Do you need help from a professional? We have personalized support that can help you achieve your goals. It's free, just book here.
By Adriana Martins, Nutritionist
>> Was this article useful for you? Subscribe to the newsletter. It's free. CLICK HERE <<