Creatine is found in 95% of our skeletal muscle. Rocksprint Kre-Alkalyn is a patented form of Creatine that is nothing more than a more concentrated form of Creatine.
Creatine is important in supplying energy to all cells, especially muscle cells, at the same time increasing the formation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which results in a greater reserve of energy.
Rocksprint Kre-Alkalyn is a patented form of Creatine, which turns into creatinine after it hits the muscle tissues. The patented pH-correct ™ production process is designed so that creatine is used and absorbed more effectively by the body. This supplement is nothing more than a more concentrated form of Creatine.
Benefits of Kre-Alkalyn:
- Reduction of muscular fatigue, meaning of better recovery;
- Better performance in high intensity workouts;
- Provides energy to cells (increased ATP reserves);
- Muscular strengthening;
- Muscle growth and nutrition;
- Zero fluid retention;
- 100% absorption and easy to digest.
There is no consensus on the ideal intake of Creatine Kre-Alkalyn, so depending on your goals, you can choose one of the following periods of the day:
- Kre-Alkalyn before training: when your goal is to increase stamina and performance in high-intensity workouts. For maximum pre-workout performance, combine Kre-Alkalyn with Waxy Maize or PreWorkout Energized;
- Kre-Alkalyn after training: after the workout we have a better absorption of this supplement, so, when supplying energy to the cells, will occur growth and nutrition of the muscle, as well as decrease the feeling of muscle fatigue. To reach your goal more easily, in a post-workout combine Kre-Alkalyn with Iso Whey or BCAA 8:1:1 capsules.
Kre-Alkalyn presents benefits used before training, 20 to 30 minutes before or even after training. If you still do not know how to adapt to your case we have online counseling specialized for you, totally free. Book now!
In order for this food supplement to bring you the best results it is important to use as a complement to a balanced and varied diet and not as a substitute for it, as well as adopting good practices of physical exercise.
By Adriana Martins, Nutritionist