Whey protein is obtained during the process of turning milk into cheese. Whey protein is considered a complete and effective protein supplement for athletes.
It is because of its amino acid rich composition, particularly Leucine, which promotes muscle mass increase that whey protein is so popular among athletes. There are three types of whey protein: isolated, concentrated and hydrolyzed.
Hydro Pro by Rocksprint is a formula that contains high quality hydrolyzed whey protein. This type of protein goes through an enzymatic process and contains an enzyme complex, Digezyme ™, which provides better absorption and digestion.
Hydro Pro has several benefits such as:
- Improves sports performance;
- Development and maintenance of muscles;
- Decrease in fat mass (“dry”);
- Muscle recovery.
Advantages of using hydrolyzed protein - Hydro Pro:
- Faster absorption: since this protein is already previously digested by enzymes, the peak amino acid concentration happens faster, allowing greater availability of these to the muscle, improving protein synthesis;
- Ideal for lactose intolerant: as it has no carbohydrates, namely lactose, it is ideal for those who cannot tolerate this component.
If you want to know if this is the right protein for you, how you can use it on a daily basis or how to combine it with other supplements, we have free online counseling. Make your appointment here.
By Adriana Martins, Nutritionist