HMB (ß-hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate) is a Leucine metabolite synthesized in musculoskeletal tissue and liver. Rocksprint's HMB 3.0 will stimulate the initiation of protein synthesis to build muscle mass. In addition to stimulating hypertrophy, it also decreases muscle loss.
Benefits of using Rocksprint HMB 3.0:
- Decrease catabolism: HMB decreases protein breakdown caused by intense molecular training by interrupting proteolysis;
- Accelerated protein synthesis: as HMB is a leucine metabolite and as it is part of BCAA's, it stimulates protein synthesis via the mTor pathway;
- Decrease body fat: in all studies where lean mass gain was present, HMB supplementation also led to fat loss compared to non-supplemented groups;
- Accelerate recovery: as there is less protein degradation, it means greater muscle cell stability and less membrane damage, reducing muscle damage, which shortens recovery time between workouts.
- Increasing strength: since HMB inhibits catabolism, the combination of this supplement with resistance training leads to increased strength.
HMB should be taken in combination with a balanced and varied diet that contains a daily protein intake, especially if you exercise regularly.
The combination of HMB with Whey Protein increases your fat-free mass and you lose what matters least: fat.
With HMB 3.0 you will see your muscles growing day by day!
Do you want to clarify your doubts about whether you can include this supplement in your daily life? Book your Online Counseling completely free here.
By Adriana Martins, Nutritionist