Because to be romantic isn’t obligatory to offer flowers, chocolates, perfumes, etc., what about allying romanticism with nutrition and exercise? On this Valentine's Day, give HEALTH to your face-half.
Are you both lovers of sport and healthy habits? Then, on this special day we will share the suggestion of a romantic (and healthy) dinner at home.
If you don’t want basic meals without charm and also don’t want to break the routine of healthy food, here’s the tip. Add one good thing to another, venture into the kitchen and make this day a memorable day!
Entry: Avocado stuffed with shrimp
160g of shrimp dish
½ Lemon Juice
Olive oil q.s.
Flower of salt q.b
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the lump. With the help of a spoon remove all the pulp to a bowl, and store the shells;
- Cut the seedless tomato to the small cubes and mix with the pulp. Season with lemon juice and salt flower and wrap everything very well;
- Bring the shrimp kernels to a frying pan with a hot oil and let the color gain. Season with a little lemon juice, salt and pepper. As soon as it is at its preferred point, mix with the avocado pulp and the tomato;
- Grind the seasoning and refill the avocado peel. Serve with toasts to accompany.
Main course: Chicken and coconut risotto
- 110 grams of arborio rice
- 300 grams of chicken breast
- 3 medium onions
- 250 ml of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of curry dessert
- Olive oil q.b
- Salt q.b
>> Click here: TODAY'S OFFERS <<
- Cook the rice and drain well. Cut the onions into cubes and the chicken into strips.
- Place the onion in a frying pan with a little olive oil for 3 minutes and add the curry. Continue to cook until the onion is ready.
- Incorporate coconut milk and stir gently. Let the coconut milk evaporate a little, add the chicken and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add the rice and mix well in the skillet over low heat for 2 minutes.
- When serving on the plate, you can accompany with a fresh salad of vegetables.
Dessert: Chocolate Mousse (WHEY)
- 100g of cocoa or dark chocolate in bar
- 2 Tablespoons of agave or honey
- 500g of 0% quark cheese or natural skyr yogurt
- 100ml vegetable drink (oats, rice, almond)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence dessert
- 2 Scoops of Iso Whey Protein Chocolate Flavour
- Strawberries q.s.
- Put the broken chocolate into pieces and the vegetable drink in a pan, so that the chocolate melts, in a low heat. Once the chocolate is melted, add the agave (or honey) and the vanilla and stir well. Turn off and let cool;
- In a large bowl, put the cheese quark (or skyr) and combine the previous preparation, stirring well to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Distribute in bowls and refrigerate for two hours;
- Before serving, you can decorate the bowls with strawberries.
If you want to get even more out of this Valentine's Day and spend more time with your partner, plan a two-workout whether at home, gym or outdoors, so there's no excuse not to take care of your well-being on this day.
Food and exercise are essential for personal and physical well-being, even on holidays.
By Adriana Martins, Nutritionist