Casein is a milk protein (approximately 80% of total protein), rich in essential amino acids for those who want to increase muscle mass.
Casein is a slow-absorbing protein, so it can be used as a strategy for those with a great appetite as it prolongs the feeling of satiety.
CASEIN PRO by Rocksprint presents in its composition high biological value Micellar Casein, which will provide you with the following benefits:
- Increasing the feeling of satiety: as casein coagulates in acidic environments such as the stomach, gastric emptying is slower, causing your hunger to decrease.
- Extend protein synthesis (muscle mass increase): it has been shown in several scientific studies that protein enhances protein synthesis, which in turn promotes the development of muscle mass. The profile of essential amino acids and slow absorption make this protein essential in a sportsman's daily life, especially during periods of non-training (between meals and during sleep);
In addition to these two main benefits, CASEIN PRO is a protein that enhances the toning process, assists the muscle recovery / repair process as well as enhances your strength and sports performance.
It is recommended to take CASEIN PRO before bedtime, as the catabolism process occurs more frequently during this period and it slow absorption will prevent protein breakdown.
Taking casein does not imply that you cannot make a whey protein in the same timeframe; the important thing is to account for the total daily protein intake and distribution, depending on your training and diet plan.
To get the most out of this supplement, here are some combinations of supplements with CASEIN PRO:
- CASEIN PRO + BCAA's: increases protein and amino acid levels to more easily recover muscle that has been degraded;
- CASEIN PRO + HMB: avoids catabolism;
- CASEIN PRO + Whey Pro: enhances muscle mass increase;
- CASEIN PRO + Glutamine Kyowa: improves muscle recovery and fatigue.
By Adriana Martins, Nutritionist