BCAA's are branched chain amino acids, made up of three essential amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine), so our bodies cannot produce them, so we must introduce them from food and / or supplementation.
These essential amino acids help cells in protein production and energy in physical activity, especially in long-term exercise.
Increasing BCAA's through supplementation or diet, increases protein synthesis, thereby reducing the state of catabolism in the body after training, thereby reducing the possibility of muscle damage.
Rocksprint's BCAA 2:1:1 PLUS KYOWA GLUTAMINE combines these 3 essential amino acids in a 2:1:1 ratio and also contains in its formula, Kyowa Glutamine, to boost muscle mass gain, increase physical performance and the ability to exercise recovery after physical effort.
>> Click here: TODAY'S OFFERS <<
Key Benefits of BCAA 2:1:1 PLUS KYOWA GLUTAMINE:
- Increased protein synthesis, hence more muscle;
- Obtaining energy, less tiredness and fatigue;
- Reduction of the chance of injury;
- More defined muscles.
To increase your performance and get the most out of using this supplement, you can combine:
- BCAA 2: 1: 1 PLUS KYOWA GLUTAMINE + WHEY PRO: prevents catabolism, leading to faster muscle recovery;
- BCAA 2: 1: 1 PLUS KYOWA GLUTAMINE + GLUTAMINE KYOWA: decreases muscle fatigue in any type of sport, including long term;
- BCAA 2: 1: 1 PLUS KYOWA GLUTAMINE + CREATINE: improves performance, intensity and strength.
But for the effectiveness of BCAA's to be noticeable in your training, you need to consider some aspects: healthy eating, defined rest periods, restful sleep.
By Adriana Martins, Nutritionist
>> Was this article useful for you? Subscribe to the newsletter. It's free. CLICK HERE <<