With warm temperatures and holidays, the ideal conditions for reaching the beach are reunite. Despite changing routines, it is important to maintain a careful diet and good hydration.
In this season light and fresh foods are abundant, so betting on snacks with various combinations of these foods are ideal options to take to the beach.
So that beach trips are not synonymous with deviations from healthy eating, we have selected some delicious and nutritious options that will keep you from sin and are easy to prepare and transport.
>> Click here: TODAY'S OFFERS <<
1) Carrot and Cucumber Sticks with Humus
- Olive oil
- Wash carrots and cucumbers thoroughly, cut them into thin sticks and store them in a jar;
- Place the previously cooked grain in a blender with a little cooking water, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Grind to a homogeneous paste.
- Once prepared cools to conserve. Dip the vegetable sticks in the humus and delight yourself.
2) Chicken Wrap
- Chicken breast
- Wash the vegetables. Dice the peppers and diced tomatoes. In a non-stick frying pan sauté the chicken breast with a drizzle of olive oil, garlic, peppers and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When these are cooked, put in a wrap, lettuce leaves and the prepared with the chicken. enwrap the Wrap and put it in containers you can take to the beach.
3) Bottle Salad
- Tuna fish
- Cherry Tomato
- Vinaigrette sauce (homemade)
- Put the vinaigrette sauce on the bottom of the glass jar. Subsequently layer the cowpea, tuna, mushrooms, peppers, cherry tomatoes and lettuce.
- At the time of eating the salad, turn the jar so that the dressing seasones all the ingredients.
4) Aromatic Herbal Tortillas
- 6 eggs
- 200g of rolled mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- Vegetable drink
- In a bowl, stir the eggs together with a drizzle of vegetable drink and season with a little salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon of each of the chopped herbs (Parsley, Tarragon, Chives) and mushrooms.
- In a nonstick frying pan put a drizzle of olive oil and add the preparation you made earlier with the eggs. Let it cook until golden brown.
- Fits curled.
5) Refreshing and Protein Smoothie
- 1 Natural Iogurte
- 100 ml of coconut drink
- 1 handful of red fruits
- 8 strawberrys
- 1 Ginger lash
- 1 lemon slice
- 1 scoop Whey protein (ex: strawberry flavour)
- 6 ice cubes
- Wash and cut the ingredients.
- Mix everything in a blender. Drink fresh
To keep your meals conserved choose to carry them in a cooler bag. Last but not least, don't forget to bring water.
Happy holidays with healthy meals!
If you need sports nutrition tips and advice, schedule it for free here.
By Adriana Martins, Nutritionist